To satisfy the client, looking for the best solutions in the market, with professional ethics, differentiating ourselves from the other companies by our quality of service, and mainly, by our exemplary customer service.
To become the reference in the Market related to administrate and operate ships, having for main goal our clients’ total satisfaction.
Teamwork – It´s the source of our success. We share experiences and knowledge, with one goal in mind: Success.
Professionalism – To give to the client our best. This is our main commitment. That´s why we always act with professionalism and seriousness inside and outside the company.
Respect – We value ideas and opinions and we respect everyone, regardless of origin, hierarchy, sex, religion or age.
Integrity – Integrity is a part of everything we do, inside or outside the office.
QHSE POLICY STATEMENT
POSIDONIA Shipping & Trading Ltda., a company specialized in chartering and ship management, through its Board of Directors, establishes the QHSE Policy aligned with its strategic direction and guiding its Integrated Management System, maintaining the commitment to ensure and request their employees to comply with the following:
• Satisfy its customers and stakeholders, if possible exceeding their expectations, especially with regards to preserving the integrity of the cargo and delivery time commitment;
• Ensure that its activities on shore and during the navigation of its fleet are carried out with adequate security, preserving the integrity of people, properties and protection of the environment;
• Use of methods of assessment, analysis and reduction where possible of significant environmental aspects, including solid waste generation and water and atmospheric pollution, as well as hazards and risks to the safety and health of the workforce, especially those associated with operating activities in shipping;
• Encourage the motivation and dedication of its employees, giving opportunities for everyone to receive adequate training;
• Preserve its assets, carrying out adequate maintenance on its vessels and equipment, so they fulfill its commitments with safety and quality;
• To comply with the legislation in force, norms and requirements applicable to the business of the company;
• Continuously improve its processes and indicators, aiming at satisfied customers, safe and agile operations.